MMTS™ Multi Mini Tablet System provide the flexibility of multiparticulate dosage forms
- Flexible dose delivery
- Allows for a wide range of customized release profiles within a single capsule
- Precise delivery at lower dosage strengths through a range of tablet sizes
- Wide range of customized release profiles within a single capsule allows for titration of a broader range of dosages
Sistema multiparticolato con polimeri a rilascio controllato
- Functional membranes are applied to 1.0-2.0 mm cylindrical tablets to control release rates
- The small size facilitates the development of products that can offer multiple drugs or varying release profiles within a single capsule
- High drug-loading capability with the possibility to combine with a high-density formulation for high-strength formulations
Parlare con un esperto
Srinivasan Shanmugam, Ph.D.
Direttore senior, Scienze farmaceutiche, supporto alle imprese e nuove tecnologie
Dr. Srinivasan Shanmugam is involved in the development and expansion of Adare’s pharmaceutical technology portfolio and supports product development, co-development, and tech transfer opportunities. Dr. Shanmugam has a Ph.D. M.S., and a B.S. in Pharmacy. Dr. Shanmugam has more than 20 years of experience in designing and development of conventional, NDDS/alternate, advanced/modified drug delivery systems, and pharmaceutical platform technologies for oral and other routes of administration. His expertise includes enabling technologies for challenging drugs and developing platform technologies. Additionally, his expertise includes patient-centric solutions focusing on pediatric and geriatric populations to achieve dose convenience, flexibility, and precision. Dr. Shanmugam has published numerous research articles, holds multiple patents, and is a reviewer/editorial member of various prestigious journals. Shanmugam’s recent work focuses on product development solutions for special patient populations like pediatric and geriatric populations.