AdvaTab Advanced ODT technology provides easy ingestion for pediatric, geriatric, and dysphagic patients
- Composed of finely micronized particles rapidly disintegrating into a smooth, viscous suspension
- An easy-to-take dosage solution:
- Maschera il gusto amaro della droga
- Rapidly dissolves in the mouth without water
- AdvaTab tablets have been proven bioequivalent to immediate or sustained release formulations
Patented formulations and manufacturing process
- Advatabs® incorporate uniformly dispersed, coated drug particles in a low-moisture, rapidly disintegrating matrix
- Formulated for acceptable taste, a disintegration time <30 seconds
- Suitable for push-through blister packs and multiple-packing configurations
- Up to 500 mg drug-loading capability
Parlare con un esperto
Srinivasan Shanmugam, Ph.D.
Direttore senior, Scienze farmaceutiche, supporto alle imprese e nuove tecnologie
Dr. Srinivasan Shanmugam is involved in the development and expansion of Adare’s pharmaceutical technology portfolio and supports product development, co-development, and tech transfer opportunities. Dr. Shanmugam has a Ph.D. M.S., and a B.S. in Pharmacy. Dr. Shanmugam has more than 20 years of experience in designing and development of conventional, NDDS/alternate, advanced/modified drug delivery systems, and pharmaceutical platform technologies for oral and other routes of administration. His expertise includes enabling technologies for challenging drugs and developing platform technologies. Additionally, his expertise includes patient-centric solutions focusing on pediatric and geriatric populations to achieve dose convenience, flexibility, and precision. Dr. Shanmugam has published numerous research articles, holds multiple patents, and is a reviewer/editorial member of various prestigious journals. Shanmugam’s recent work focuses on product development solutions for special patient populations like pediatric and geriatric populations.