MMTS™ Multi Mini Tablet System provide the flexibility of multiparticulate dosage forms
- Flexible dose delivery
- Allows for a wide range of customized release profiles within a single capsule
- Precise delivery at lower dosage strengths through a range of tablet sizes
- Wide range of customized release profiles within a single capsule allows for titration of a broader range of dosages
Multiparticulate system with release-controlling polymers
- Functional membranes are applied to 1.0-2.0 mm cylindrical tablets to control release rates
- The small size facilitates the development of products that can offer multiple drugs or varying release profiles within a single capsule
- High drug-loading capability with the possibility to combine with a high-density formulation for high-strength formulations
Speak With An Expert
Director, Technology Development
Dr. Boltri is a pharmaceutical chemist by training and completed his degree at the University of Turin. With almost 30 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Dr Boltri has held leading positions as Department Head and Director.
He has extensive formulation development experience in various dosage forms, with a focus on oral delivery and solubility enhancement.
Dr. Boltri has overseen the development of 15 original/innovative products from prototype profiling to commercial scale.
In his current role, Dr. Boltri supports company processes leading to identify new and innovative technologies, as well as valuable opportunities for product development and co-development.