AdvaTab Advanced ODT technology provides easy ingestion for pediatric, geriatric, and dysphagic patients
- Composed of finely micronized particles rapidly dispersing into a smooth, viscous suspension
- An easy-to-take dosage solution:
- Masks bitter drug taste
- Rapidly dissolves in the mouth without water
- AdvaTab tablets have been proven bioequivalent to immediate or sustained release formulations
Patented formulations and manufacturing process
- Advatabs® incorporate uniformly dispersed, coated drug particles in a low-moisture, rapidly disintegrating matrix
- Formulated for acceptable taste, a disintegration time <30 seconds
- Suitable for push-through blister packs and multiple-packing configurations
- Up to 500 mg drug-loading capability
Speak With An Expert
Director, Technology Development
Dr. Boltri is a pharmaceutical chemist by training and completed his degree at the University of Turin. With almost 30 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Dr Boltri has held leading positions as Department Head and Director.
He has extensive formulation development experience in various dosage forms, with a focus on oral delivery and solubility enhancement.
Dr. Boltri has overseen the development of 15 original/innovative products from prototype profiling to commercial scale.
In his current role, Dr. Boltri supports company processes leading to identify new and innovative technologies, as well as valuable opportunities for product development and co-development.