Offering clinical and commercial blister and bottle packaging services, serialization, and logistics
Adare Pharma Solutions provides a full range of solid-dose contract packaging services, at both clinical and commercial scale, from our two FDA-registered packaging facilities.
- High-speed bottle filling
- Low count
- High count
- Short run
- Packaging of DEA Schedules II, 2N, III, 3N, IV
- Serialization competent
- Aggregation capable
- Specialty packaging
- Clinical supply services
- Stickpack/sachet/pouching and cartoning operations
- Rework projects
- Blister packaging
Our ST400 machine offers you flexibility, versatility, performance, ruggedness, high quality, reliability, and first-class service.
- Fill Type – Auger (Servo)
- Number Of Lanes – 6
- Capacity – Up To 260 PPM
- Multiple Bag Types And Seal Options
- Different Size-Changing Parts
High-Speed IMA Giant A86 Line
- Inline Cartoning, Bundling, Case Packing & Pallet Loading
- Multi-product feeding system
- Quick single operator changeover and small-batch capability
- Auto Leaflet and Booklet Inserting
- Visions Systems for Lot & Expiration Verifications
- Thermo and Cold Forming Options
- Flexibility for designs & configurations
- Low Start-Up Costs for New Projects or Stability Studies
- Custom Configurations for Inserts, Expiration Date & Lot Number Printing
Speak With An Expert
Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operations Officer
Mike brings over 20 years of global experience in finance, operations, and mergers & acquisitions, including significant experience operating in a private equity-backed environment.
Mike previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer of the Commercial Division at Syneos Health, where he was responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the division, as well as the oversight and delivery of all the material strategies and commitments to key stakeholders. Prior to his appointment as COO, Mike played increasing roles in operations and finance, serving as the CFO of the company’s largest single business unit and eventually as the Divisional CFO.
Mike began his career with Arthur Andersen working in their public accounting practice. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame and is a Certified Public Accountant.